5 COMMON PROBLEMS AND THE DENTAL BONDING SOLUTION
Many individuals are self-conscious with their teeth and try to hide their unique smile away from the world. Several dental issues can be resolved with the help of dental bonding provided by our experienced Distinctive Dental Care team. Continue reading on for more information regarding five common problems and the dental bonding solution.
What is dental bonding?
Dental bonding is a quick and effective process that helps to correct a wide range of dental issues. It bonds a tooth-colored composite resin to the individual tooth for a variety of reasons and is a cheaper alternative to other restorative procedures. Below are a few of the issues dental bonding helps to correct:
- Closing Gaps. The dental bond can be applied to one or two teeth to close gaps and are customized to the natural teeth and enamel.
- Changing Tooth Shape. Dental bonding can be used to change the shape of a tooth that is different than the rest of the smile. This process is easily personalized by the dentist to specifically fit the individual’s teeth.
- Protecting Roots. Wear and tear on teeth can damage smiles and lead to gum recession. This causes the roots to be exposed. However, dental bonding can protect the teeth from further damage.
- Repairing Small Chips and Fractures. Dental bonding is commonly used to fix issues such as chips, wear, and fractures.
- Restoring Decayed Teeth. The resin is bonded to the tooth which allows for it to restore and strengthen the tooth more. The color of the resin can be customized for each individual which makes the restoration practically invisible to everyone else.
If you are interested in dental bonding to correct issues in your smile, then contact our office for more information today.